Saturday, August 21, 2010

..a repost from LJ

*di muna mage-english.. nakalimutan ko na kung pano.. I just have somethings to share. *toinks*

At home...


So much for thinking bout spending.. Its so hard to manage everything when it comes to spending money.
"I hate this part right here.."
Granpa was a victim of heat stroke. At times like this I'm always in charge of withdrawing, counting, and auditing for my Tita.
My mom was suspected to be suffering from ulcer. Gave her some of my earnings for her check-up and medicines.

Very good job for me.. I just wanna sleep during Sundays (day-off) to relax, or spend time with my well-functioning desktop computer playing Plants vs. Zombies or play with the apps I usually play in the office.

Reading the magazine I bought would be the last thing in my list though I've been thinking of reading it while i was doing all the stuff I mentioned and I were about to mention.

Grooming myself would be very optional for me at the moment.

Playing with the cats and seeing my grandmother happy is the most rewarding of all.


In the office...

Done with the stuff assigned to me, waiting for feedback or another revision.
Got nothing to do at the moment. Yet I'm very excited for my next assignment.
Got stomach aches with dysmenorrhea on the side.
"Ayaw ko na ata magbaon...", result of having the same menu everyday, not to mention SPAM..

The past...

Caught in a bad romance..
Had so much fun from our Cagbalete trip and Synergy session.
Got my last pay.
Got over with what I can't have.


What I wanna do..

Read "Who moved My Cheese?" and the magazine I bought last weekend.
Have another bite of Picole ice cream..
Spend some time with my guy..
Encourage Joan to withdraw everything from her bank account to start an online business. :)
Hear from Nhel soon regarding his plans for starting a band.

*sorry sa english, sabi ko nga dapat di nako nag english

Haha! Next time nalang.. :)

Welcome back to blogging! -msg from LJ

No comments: