Saturday, August 21, 2010

..a repost from LJ

Arrived in the office at 9:16:08AM.. considered 16mins 'LATE'!


I accepted the fact that I am late but I can never consider being late because of delays caused by people who does not follow directions.

Obtaining the pass shouldn't be that hard for EMPLOYEES like us if only VISITORS tried, at least tried, to follow instructions and fall in line with the others in the VISITORS LANE.

I kept on thinking who should be responsible or who we should blame in this situation.

Is it the VISITORS (comprised of those who are asked of coordination from the respective company they wish to visit) or those assigned OFFICERS in those 'cubicles' to issue our precious pass?

At first I used to put the blame on the VISITORS, it seems as if they don't understand the sign on the glass window of each 'cubicle'... It pisses me when I was almost there, with all the sweat, to claim my pass but right in front of me was a visitor being instructed by the officer to call their contact to ask for coordination after checking their bulky collection of coordination from respective companies.

I don't like the idea since after seeing those computers in front of them I assume they have a computerized system and everything would be of ease.....
As I started turning on my computer and continuously being bugged by my misfortune, I had a second thought on who to blame...

Why did the OFFICERS let those visitors transact on that window? What's the point of posting that on the glass window (for us to see, read, and UNDERSTAND) if they will not be able to implement the 'rule' they posted?

Maybe both are to blame... One should do the right action to correct or guide the other.

Oh well..... I ended up thinking, 'I guess I should have left the house earlier..'

No comments: