Saturday, August 21, 2010


..a repost from LJ

What My Boyfriend Has To Be...

...he has to be able to act like a gay or a gigolo. :) (id be really happy! :))

...he has to be a very funny person (coz im quite boring if the other is)
...he has to be adventurous (coz i want to be motivated to try new things)
...he has to be tall (probably i dont want my family to look like hobbits)
...he has to be at least good looking... (i dont want my kids to look DUH!)
...he has to be loyal (i hate liars and chickboys)
...he has to be someone who would respect me or treat me like his princess (understood?)
...he has to be smart (i dont want airheads)
...he has to be on for the extreme (coz if you were to ask me, IM IN! :))
...he has to be street smart and ready to walk for miles (coz i love walking even with high heels)
...he has to have a lot of money (for both of us not to suffer from hunger)
...he has to be approachable and a good conversationalist (i like seeing guys talking to my parents with confidence)
...he has to be fond of cats (so he can understand why i love ippo so much... :))
...he has to be God fearing (i want a guy who can go to church with me)
...he has to be very caring and willing to exert much effort (coz you know my sched)
...he has to be understanding or is able to understand (coz you know my sched, my work)

so if you're interested just tell me... hahaha! :)

~who wants to go to pansol, los banos, laguna with me and my officemates???
nov.19, after work ang alis so probably mga 7pm ang alis dito sa office...
text me ok?! or send me a message.. sayang to...


No comments: