Sunday, July 30, 2017

Watch out Blog, Reviews

It's nice to be back! It's been years. We'll not really. I continued writing reviews on my Instagram account and FB page.

So, what's new with this blog? It's been years, I read alot of articles, experienced alot by having my own online business, and managed pages for different targets. I have a lot to share with you guys and I've been thinking of new ways to do things different, fresh, and unique.

Here's what I have to share with you.

Reviews

Alright, I think this blog already started to become a review site, but stopped most prolly because of engaging to alot of projects and business. Also, I was fond of this review site Sample Room and I did a lot of review for their featured random products. I also started writing reviews on my Instagram account which is more focused on whitening products. I'm not into paid reviews, I prefer writing reviews that will focus on what the product/service has to offer and my experiences using the product/service. Truth shall prevail. :)

Promotions

Ok, so I also did a few promotion for small business and online shops. I participate in their promotional campaigns and continued to analyze how business continue to innovate and change as the need arise. The competition is tough and I'd like to share with you what works and what's not.

Blogging 'Kolokyal'

I will start writing in English - Filipino ~ the colloquial way. It is competitive to write blogs and reviews in English because it will not only cater Filipinos but other countries as well. But I believe that every Filipino has something to say. I am looking at trying to mitigate the issue with 'wrong grammar' that every Filipino face (sa sarili nilang kapwa) and tagging others as 'conyo-tic'. Gahh.. I'll be blogging about products, events, services, anything under the sun more than what is trending and more on what the community needs to know! 

Without further ado, let's start the madness! :D

No comments: