Sunday, January 30, 2011

Want Black? Noir Art Shop is for YOU!

I love black stuff from shirts, bags, nail polish and other stuff you can name of. And its really a good find to finally see this simple yet very eye-catching boutique, the Noir Art Shop. Obviously from its name "noir" pronounced as "nwa(r)" a French word for Black, its merchandise are black products and silver jewelries. I would recommend this shop for emo peeps out there (black earrings or stuff for piercings, rings, etc), lolitas (they have black ribbons and gloves), and anyone who loves black! :) You can actually find different things aside from the items mentioned above: they have red lip gloss, clips, spiral pony tails, bags, perfumes, etc.

I really got interested with their perfumes! They have 'Sweet Memories' and 'Sweetie' (all contains my name!) And they really smell good! Also, the fragrance lasts for hours, or a day perhaps if you won't wash it. :) I really like Sweetie, smells like candy! I will surely buy one!

My grandma got a good find from this shop worth 120Php!

Granma's bag @ 120Php, very nice!


And of course, I also got one for myself for 320Php!

This bag is really cool @ 320Php!


I'm not sure if they have other boutiques in malls around Manila. But you can also visit their boutique at Robinsons Place Dasmarinas (where I found them) near Wood Furniture shop. They have this eye catching black and blue light ambiance. Il just edit this post sometime to add a picture of their boutique.

Noir Art Shop


No comments: